New 65-inch Edge Lit Video Display Solutions Deliver Long-Term Durability and Peace of Mind
ISE/AMSTERDAM – (February 4, 2014) –
is debuting its new 65-inch flat panel digital display solutions at the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE)
show in Amsterdam Feb. 4-6. The affordably priced, LED edge-lit Christie FHD651-T
and Christie FHD651-P
have a thin profile – just 2.7-inches deep for the touch (T) and 2.1-inches deep for the non-touch (P) version – making for easy installation and complementing any setting with their elegant design. Both commercial-grade LCD flat panels have the reliability and image quality needed for meeting rooms, classrooms and digital signage in corporate spaces, museums, education facilities, houses of worship, theaters, and hospitality and retail environments where conveying the message with bright, brilliant images for long time periods without interruption is essential.
Featuring up to four simultaneous touches, the Christie FHD651-T has high-accuracy infrared touch technology with superior touchscreen performance in a fully integrated package.
"Whether it’s touch or non-touch LCD flat panels, Christie has what end users are looking for: high quality, durable and easy to integrate visual display solutions at a low cost of ownership, backed by Christie’s unbeatable customer service and technical support," said Richard Heslett, senior product manager, Christie. "With the Christie commercial-grade 65-inch flat panels, end users can count on professional AV performance with brilliant visuals and greater functionality all at an affordable price tag. They can relax in the knowledge that they have a display designed for long run times each day and years of use with the added assurance of a full commercial warranty. And with their small bezels and super slim profile, the sleek and elegant Christie FHD651-T and Christie FHD651-P easily and seamlessly fit any space, while meeting U.S. ADA requirements."
Mountable in portrait or landscape mode, both flat panels have built-in speakers, offer a wide range of inputs to easily connect any source and support RS232 commands for ease of automation and control, while displaying up to 1.07 billion colors and 4000:1 contrast ratio for true-to-life images.
Both flat panels seamlessly combine with the Christie Brio multi-site presentation and collaboration solution. With long-lasting LED backlighting, the new flat panels are energy efficient and consume minimal power for maximum sustainability and a reduced environmental footprint.
Christie FHD651-T and Christie FHD651-P Flat Panels Deliver:
- Up to four simultaneous touches for the Christie FHD651-T.
- Commercial-grade LCD with anti-glare coating.
- Landscape or portrait orientation.
- Wide range of inputs including DP, DVI, HDMI.
- Support for RS232 commands.
- Seamless integration with Christie Brio presentation and collaboration solution.
- Built-in 10W speakers.
- HD resolution, 360 nit brightness, 1.07 billion colors, 4000:1 contrast ratio.
- An aesthetically pleasing, small bezel and thin profile design, complementing existing architecture.
- Compliance with U.S. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations and barrier-free environment standards in other countries (installed depth of under four inches/100 mm).
- Energy-efficient, long lasting edge-lit LED backlighting.
- Less than 0.5W standby power consumption, meeting the most stringent regulations.
The new Christie FHD651-T and Christie FHD651-P ship in March with a three-year parts and labor warranty.