The DIN-AP4 is a secure, high-performance control processor with a powerful 4-Series™ control engine designed specifically for DIN rail mounting applications. The DIN-AP4 is designed to integrate and automate technology within any modern networked home, commercial building, or government facility. DIN rail mounting provides a space-efficient, cost-effective, and modular solution for configuring complete automation systems using the DIN-AP4 along with additional Crestron and third-party DIN rail mountable devices.
4-Series Control Engine
4-Series control systems come equipped with an upgraded multicore CPU, delivering a sizable speed and performance increase compared to Crestron 3-Series® control processors. The improved performance allows 4-Series control systems to handle the increasing demands of an advanced automated system.
Reliable networking and IP control afford seamless integration with other systems and devices, with add-on control capability using Crestron touch screens, wireless remotes, and mobile device apps, as well as remote management through Crestron Fusion® software and the XiO Cloud® service.
- 4-Series™ control system with 1 GB SDRAM and 8 GB flash memory
- Embedded 4-Series multicore CPU processor
- iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ device control app support
- XPanel computer and web based control
- Modular programming architecture
- Onboard IR/serial, COM, I/O, relay, Cresnet® network, and Ethernet control ports
- High-speed USB 2.0 host port and memory card slot
- Crestron Fusion® software room monitoring and scheduling
- XiO Cloud® service provisioning and management
- Enterprise-class network security and authentication
- SNMP V3 remote IT management support
- Native BACnet network/IP support
- Installer setup via software, web browser, or cloud
- IPv6 ready
- Integrates with Apple® HomeKit® technology
- Powered via 24 VDC power pack or PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- 9M wide DIN rail mountable