3000DVM EFX digital video mosaic processor offers a new dimension in video wall construction. The 3000DVM processor supports any size walls with the ability to mix and match display sizes in the same wall. The 3000DVM allows the displays to be mounted at any rotation angle up to full 360° of rotation. With the ability to support live sources and display them seamlessly across any size and dimension display wall surface, the 3000DVM offers a new way to capture the attention of the audience.
The 3000DVM Digital Video Mosaic provides up to 18 live inputs and can display them across an asymmetrical video wall surface constructed from its 18 outputs. For video walls that exceed a single 3000DVM card, multiple units can be stacked together to build a video display wall of an unlimited size. Multiple smaller video walls can be supported and managed from a single 3000DVM processor, where all sources can be shared on any display surface.
The 3000DVM takes full advantage of the advanced scaling technology developed for Evertz award winning multi-image display product lines. With support for 2K and 4K resolution inputs, the 3000DVM offers the most visually impactful experience. The 3000DVM fits in a modular card frame with dual power supplies and offers hot swapability. The 3000DVM is a solid state device with real time OS, allowing for 24 hour a day, seven day a week operation with zero maintenance. Designed to exceed reliability requirements, the 3000DVM boasts a 100,000 MTBF number.
- Solution for any size asymmetrical multi-display video wall layouts
- Each output can support any rotation angle, from 1 to 360°
- Supports mix of display sizes
- Mullion removal compensation
- Display single input across all outputs
- 9 or 18 serial digital inputs and outputs
- Input formats SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 2K and 4K
- Output formats - DVI / HDMI / Display Port via 2430RX-2-DVM
- DVI/HDMI/RGB, Analog composite/component inputs
- Simple, intuitive, and touch friendly control software included
- Thumbnails generated by hardware and sent to software for easy source identification
- Advanced effects, such as fades, wipes, and other transitions between layouts or sources are possible
- Third party control supported AMX and Crestron
- Production switcher control interface