The 500DA-AESU is a nine output reclocking and auto equalizing DA for unbalanced 75 Ohms AES signals. The DA automatically equalizes up to 1500m of Belden 1694A coax and provides reclocked outputs with sampling frequencies of 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, and 96kHz. The 500DA-AESU card edge LED indicators provide quick and accurate assessment of the incoming signal integrity. The 500DA-AESU is housed in the 3RU 500FR frame that will hold up to 16 modules.
- Data reclocking provides jitter reduction
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 500FR frame with 500FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller
- SMPTE ST 276 standard for AES audio on 75 Ohms coax
- EQ and reclock provide extended cable length compensation (> 1500m)
- Transformer coupled 75 Ohms unbalanced input
- Nine 75 Ohms coax unbalanced AES outputs
- Card Edge LED's: Module Health Status, Error LED indication for input PLL out of lock, parity error or biphase coding error, Reclocker locked