The 500IDA9-IG reclocking distribution amplifier provides high quality distribution of facility 3G/HD/SD-SDI signals. This module features an autosensing equalized input which generates nine reclocked outputs and is especially useful projects where long cables runs are encountered. Unlike other traditional DA's on the market, this module has been designed to support additional broadcast functionality such as signal monitoring, audio shuffling and loudness control. These features are standard features on this device therefore providing more value to an already high performance distribution amplifier. The 500IDA9-IG is VistaLINK® capable, offering remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) giving the flexibility to manage operations, including signal monitoring and module configuration from SNMP capable control systems (Manager or NMS).
- SD-SDI input, SD/HD-SDI input or SD/HD/3G input with nine reclocked outputs
- Long reach cable performance
- Embedded audio channel shuffling
- ITU-R BS. 1770 Loudness control
- Input signal presence detection
- Real time VistaLINK® monitoring and trending
- High density approach offers 15 modules within 3RU