ATEN Technology, Inc., the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM andPro AV connectivity solutions, today launched its USB-C Dual-HDMI Mini Dock (“UH3233”), helping to transform SMB and consumer USB-C devices into dual monitor workstations. The slim and lightweight design of the mini dock makes it an ideal solution for individuals with businesses who want to maximize their workspace while easing their ability to travel.
Supporting dual display mode and using USB-C connections to deliver reliable highspeed data transfers, the UH3233 mini dock can route video from the source device to two HDMI monitors, splitting the video transmission for a dual-view display via a single cable while maintaining a high-quality resolution up to 1080p. Users can connect up to 128 additional peripherals, including Dual HDMI and USB 3.1 Gen1 devices.
· Plug and play – no additional drivers or external power adapter required
· USB 3.1 Type-C compliant
· Connects a computer to two HDMI monitors with dual-view output
· Supports 4K (UHD) resolutions via single display output*
· Supports dual-display video output up to 1920x1080 simultaneously**
· USB 3.1 Gen1 port with data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
* For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode.
** For Dual-View to work, a computers graphics card must support MST technology. Mac computers only support single-view output.