Chief is now shipping two new Kontour configurations that will allow installation of 3 or 4 monitors on a single column.
“The new configurations are particularly suited well to control room and trading floor situations where users need to be able to access multiple sources of information immediately without toggling between windows,” said David Albright, Business Development Manager.
The K1C330 and K1C420 configurations are available in black, silver or white finish options to match office décor.
Features of the new arrays include:
- Best-in-class weight capacity range of 5 to 20 lbs. (2.3 - 9.07 kg)
- Sleek, solidly-constructed forged aluminum arms
- Patented Centris™ Extreme Tilt provides +75°, -10° of effortless tilt, for optimal viewing comfort whether sitting or standing
- 13" (330 mm) of dynamic height adjustment using smooth motion gas-spring technology
- Additional 7" (178 mm) of manual height adjustment on the column (K1C330)
- 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface for easy mounting and maintenance, with included tool storage in the updated base
- Easily clamps to edge of desk, through standard grommet hole, or through bolt hole with included kit
- Tool-free cable management covers for a clean, professional look
- With high levels of recycled content & a highly-recyclable design, Chief Kontour™ monitor arms contribute to valuable LEED-CI, -NC, and -EB credits