Sheffield-based Cloud Electronics has launched a new range of paging products, easy to install, configure and use, ideal for use with any Cloud zoner and mixer-amplifier, or that of a third party.
As with all new products in the Cloud range, the PM Range is covered by the Cloud five-year warranty, guaranteeing complete peace of mind.
PM1 – single zone paging microphone
The Cloud PM1 single-zone paging microphone with its heavy-duty moulded base and 300mm gooseneck has an attractive and modern appearance and is supplied with a windshield
Connections are provided for wiring the mic to the mic audio signal and access contacts. The PTT (PressToTalk) button unmutes the mic and provides contacts (NO or NC) for the host device’s access connector.
The PM range of multizone paging microphones
The Cloud PM range of digital paging mics represents a development of the successful CDPM series – with the model number – either PM4, PM8, PM12 or PM16 – referencing the number of zones that can be paged directly from the unit.
The microphone units are designed to be elegant and simple to use, as well as easy to install and configure. The units can be integrated into an audio system via either an analogue interface or the Cloud Digital Paging Interface which enables connection to recent Cloud products via CAT-5 cable.
The Digital Paging Interface enables the interconnection of up to 32 PMs to permit paging from more than one location, with a total allowable cable run of up to 1km.
Different models of PM may be intermixed on a single network, as can those of the earlier Cloud CDPM range, with which the PM range is directly compatible.
· Multiple-zone paging microphone
· High quality dynamic mic mounted on 300 mm gooseneck
· Individual and multiple zone selection
· User-definable or fixed zone groups with dedicated group selection buttons
· LED confirmation of all zone selections
· “Writing area” on panel for zone labelling
· ‘TALK’ and‘CALLALL’ buttons
· Choice of four pre-announcement chimes,with internal sounder and
· adjustable level
· 'BUSY' LED
· Configurable two-layer announcement priority system
· Auto zone reset after announcement (installer-selectable)
· Installer-selectable Zone disable function
· Cloud Digital Paging Interface (via CAT-5)
· Analogue interface with short-to-ground contacts
· Compatible with Cloud DCM-1 Digitally Controlled Mixer (via Digital Paging
· Compatible with Cloud Z4ii/Z8ii and CX163/263 Mixers and 36/50 &a