The DNR-312L standalone NVR is a standalone storage device that can record video from up to nine network cameras to its dedicated HDD storage without requiring users to turn on their PC. Its built-in HDMI port can be used to display the cameras on a standard HDTV monitor. Empowered by mydlink technology, the DNR-312L also supports real-time remote monitoring and playback via a web browser using the mydlink website or the NVR’s web GUI. The DNR-312L has the ability to continue recording live while a user is viewing or searching footage at the same time. With complete video management, the DNR-312L’s display and playback ability make it a convenient and effective video recorder.
The HDMI port on the DNR-312L can be connected to a high definition TV or monitor, making it a true standalone security solution. Plug a mouse into one of the USB ports and you can control what is displayed on the monitor, play back recorded video and use the digital pan/tilt/zoom functions.
The DNR-312L can manage multiple network cameras, providing direct access to view live video and play recorded data over the Internet from anywhere, anytime. Complete video management and the ability to playback and record new video simultaneously, the DNR-312L is an extremely convenient and effective video recorder. Moreover, the small size and portability of the DNR-312L make it easy to deploy in any location.
- 9-channel video recorder
- With up to 4TB of storage
- Support H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression format
- HDMI video output
- 60 seconds pre-recording and 300 seconds post-recording period
- Automatically finds D-Link network cameras and starts recording
- Reliable network camera surveillance recorder for small business and residential users
- Effortless network camera setup and management
- User-friendly interface provides 9 channels of simultaneous live view, recording, and playback and PTZ control
- Continuous, scheduled or motion detection recording with automatic overwrite function