The ceiling-recessed Access M manually-operated spring roller projection screen is ideal for boardrooms, classrooms or mid-sized training rooms. Free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screens maintain flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. The bottom closure panel provides access to all components for easier service and maintenance. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage, allowing for installation of the screen at a later time.
- Spring-roller operated front projection screen for quiet and smooth operation.
- Redesigned bottom closure panel with new hinge system allows the closure panel to hang in place when opened, or it can be easily removed.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets are now included to allow for easy lifting during installation.
- Case dimensions 8-1/16"W x 7-3/8"H (20.6cm x 18.7cm) including flange and mounting brackets
- White case standard, black available upon request
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.