The 1285T is a multifunction time-of-day display that can act as a slave to a master clock system or as a self-contained, presettable clock.
Sixty bright rectangular LEDs are mounted in a circular arrangement simulating an analog second hand. Twelve individual round LEDs indicate the hour. In addition, the hours, minutes and seconds are displayed in digital format.
As a slave display, the unit will read SMPTE/EBU/DQS-B6/NTP time code. The user can program time zone offsets from the incoming code.
As a standalone clock, it can be programmed to operate in either 12 or 24 hour mode. Three unobtrusive front panel push-buttons allow presetting and accurate synchronization to a standard time source.
- LED brightness is adjustable
- Runs on 50/60Hz, 115/230V AC power line
- User-programmable time offsets
- VistaLINK® control for device configuration and status monitoring with support of the CP-2232E or CP-2116E-H advanced systems control panel
- Programmable daylight saving time start and end times
- NTP client