The 2432TX-2 is a versatile dual path dual-link DVI to serial digital converter. The 2432TX-2 is used as extension of DVI over coax or fiber. The 2432TX-2 is used in combination with the 2431RX-2 dual path dual-link DVI receiver. This self-contained unit accepts up to two simultaneous inputs (DVI, VGA or Component), as well as 1 audio pair per video input, and transmits these inputs over coax (two cables per input for Dual link DVI) and over fiber if SFP option install (two fibers per input for Dual link DVI). The 2432TX-2 can also be used in projects where conversion from DVI to serial digital is required. The 2432TX-2 unit is capable of scaling (best fit) input to SMPTE 259M, 292M or 424M and embeds audio.
- Supports two independent DVI, VGA or component inputs
- Provides serial digital outputs via coax as standard and via hot pluggable SFPs with the fiber optics option installed
- Supports SMPTE standard serial digital outputs for applications where DVI, VGA or component video conversion to SDI is required
- Configurable input scaling to best fit SMPTE 259M, 292M or 424M standard
- Full 24 bits-per-pixel color resolution
- Embedded audio (1 stereo pair per input)
- Supports single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable (contact factory for multi-mode applications)
- SNMP enabled for configuration.
- HDCP compliant