The presentation of live/moving video images across large linear multi-display video walls is becoming infinitely more popular and challenging. Evertz is up to the challenge with our new EFX series of video wall solutions. The EFX is the ideal solution for displaying eye catching graphics on a very grand scale. At the core of the Evertz EFX video wall technology is the 3000DVT Digital Video Tiler. The 3000DVT is used to handle the scaling and windowing necessary to construct a linear video wall. When using Evertz EFX solution no video wall is too large, too complex, or too budget oriented.
The 3000DVT Digital Video Tiler enables large scale video walls in a small scale package. The EFX has the ability to accept up to 18 live real time video inputs and drive up to 18 displays from a single card. For video walls that are larger than 18 displays, an unlimited number of 3000DVT can be stacked together to create the largest video walls in the market.
The 3000DVT takes full advantage of the advanced scaling technology developed for Evertz award winning multi-image display product lines. With support for up to 3Gbps inputs and outputs, the highest resolution sources and displays can be used. 3000DVT modular card fits in a 3RU or 6RU chassis each with dual power supplies, the internal hardware is solid state to insure the highest possible up time. Designed to exceed reliability requirements, the 3000DVT boasts a 100,000 MTBF number.
- Solution for linear multi-display video wall layouts (2x2, 3x3, 2x4, 4x4, etc)
- Display single input across all outputs (1 to all or 1 to 1)
- 9 or 18 serial digital inputs and outputs (up to 3Gbps each)
- Input formats: SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3Gbps
- Output formats: SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3Gbps
- DVI/HDMI/RGB, Analog composite/component inputs/outputs (requires conversion)
- 3000DVTX version supports upstream router source switching with 2x1 interface on board (Xlink enabled)
- Support for rotated outputs (portrait displays)
- Simple, intuitive, and touch friendly control software included
- Thumbnails generated by hardware and sent to software for easy source identification
- Advanced effects, such as fades, wipes, and other transitions between layouts or sources are possible
- Third party control supported; AMX & Crestron
- Production switcher control interface
- Sample Applications:
- Studio backdrop
- Store front
- Hotel lobby