The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW offers multiview functionality with up to 36 inputs of processing and up to 4 output, all via 10G streaming physical interfaces. The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW displays inputs at any size, aspect ratio and position. 3067VIP10G-3G-HW device accepts uncompressed video over 10G multiple links as sources; and output mosaic uncompressed or JPEG2000 (optional) encoded signal over IP. The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW provides the best quality input reproduction employing the latest in video processing technology developed by Evertz. The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW is a hot-swappable device which can be populated in an Evertz EMX6-FR, EMX3-FR, or EMX1-FR frame with an option for redundant power supplies.
The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW is VistaLINK enabled, offering remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW is easily configurable via a web server interface. Layout creation can be performed in a live control environment using Evertz VUE software. The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW is built on top of the industry leading 7867VIP product line and inherits key features such automatic aspect ratio adjustment per source, graticule generation, audio monitoring with level bar display, signal fault monitoring and under monitoring display. Used in conjunction with the SDI Gateway (IPG) series and 3080IPX, the 3067VIP10G-3G-HW integrates into a very flexible infrastructure to harness the many advantages provided by high bandwidth 10GE connectivity.
- Support up to 36 uncompressed video over 12 x 10G
- Support up to 4 mosaic uncompressed output over 10G (optional JPEG2000 encoded output maximum 2)
- Uses Evertz next generation image processing technology present on other conversion products
- Output display resolutions of up to WUXGA (1920x1200) possible
- Full screen view of any input on an output
- Provides support for dynamic under monitor displays and tallies from routers and switchers
- Built-in AVM-Lite monitoring functionality
- Application specific customizable feature sets available as software options
- Minimal processing delay
- Real time control of display outputs via VUE software, and integration with VistaLINK Pro, Magnum, VUE, and Mediator software suites.