The new modular ingest encoder with 3G/HD/SD SDI or IP/ASI MPEG2/H264/J2K inputs enables the building of an entirely content ingest platform for MSO, DTH, IPTV, broadcast, data centers. Built with modern hardware technology and leveraging experience in transport stream processing, MPEG and JPEG2000 codecs. The 3080ITXE-HW-P60-UDC is comprised of 3 distinct processing stages:
1. Input decoder stage which supports IP inputs, with capability for decoding MPEG2, H.264 or JPEG2000. The decoder output to encoder input is accomplished via an external loop through allowing direct connection for 3G/HD/SD SDI sources.
2. The Video processing stage supports gain, brightness, hue, and saturation correction.
3. Triple stage output encoder with JPEG2000*, H.264 4:2:0 8 bit, and H.264 4:2:2 10 bit encode.
This allows added "inline" processing as necessary on a per channel basis. Configuration of the device is accomplished via SNMP and/or web. Control virtualization within a workflow can be accomplished within the Evertz VLPRO, IRM, Magnum, or Mediator workflow management software solutions.
- Triple stage output encoder: H264 (4:2:0/8 bit, 4:2:2/10 bit) and JPEG 2000
- Video Standard: 720p/59.94, 1080i/59.94, 1080p/59.94, 1080p/60
- Decoder stage supports H.264, MPEG2 and JPEG2000
- External SDI loop out between Decoder and video processing/encoding stage.
- Easy to use web browser interface and/or SNMP for configuration and control
- Video and Audio processing
- Metadata Slave Processing/Generation
- Local actions driven from metadata embedded within the SDI stream (JSON formatted Metadata)
- Option to GOP lock 4:2:0/8bit and 4:2:2/10bit output