The 570DSK is a single-path downstream UHD IP keyer with logo insertion, capable of HDR processing. An SDI-oriented keyer with software-enabled features, the 570DSK has a downstream keyer designed for 3G/4K/UHD applications. Each path supports 3G/4K/UHD with an external keyer (from Key/Fill inputs) and an internal logo compositor for animations and static logos.
Content for internal logo layer is stored on a customer provided NAS server or on the card itself. The 570DSK can be controlled externally from its locally hosted web, traditional CP-2232E, (Evertz' customizable context-oriented user interface), and/or by third-party automation system over IP. The 570DSK is capable, offering remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP).
- Full 16-bit linear RGB keyer with video fade-in and fade-out processing
- One external keyer supporting HD/3G/UHD
- Inserts static or animated logos from bug to full screen sizes
- 100GB of local SSD storage with option to expand
- Multiple control interfaces and/or third-party automation using IP
- Evertz' clean and quiet switch
- Video Formats:
- 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 1080p/59.94, 1080p/50, 3840x2160p/59,94, 3840x2160p/50