The 7700ADA-ETSI High Amplitude Distribution Amplifier is a general purpose amplifier with an equalizing function for distributing a wide range of digital and analog signals. It has been designed to distribute pulses and signals up to ±3.5V amplitude as well as analog video signals. The 7700ADA-ETSI can transport ITU-T G.703 E12 (physical/electrical characteristics of hierarchical digital interface at 2048kb/s) signals. The 7700ADA-ETSI features one balanced equalized input with four outputs. The 7700ADA-ETSI occupies one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- 75 Ohms input impedance
- Distribute signals up to ±3.5V to 30MHz
- High common mode range and common mode rejection ratio (CMRR)
- ±5.5dB Gain control range
- Jumper selectable AC or DC coupling
- Cable equalizer adjustment range: 0 to 300m of Belden 8281 or 1694A
- Consistent input impedance if card power is lost