The 7702DA16-RF 1x16 Active Splitters provide amplification and distribution of RF signals from 40MHz to 3GHz. They handle any RF input modulation format and provide 16 isolated outputs for further signal distribution. Typical applications include amplification and distribution of 950MHz-2150MHz L-Band and 70MHz-140MHz IF signals. The 7702DA16-RF occupy two card slots and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Low noise amplification and distribution of RF signals from 40MHz to 3GHz
- Wideband frequency response for use with L-Band, 70/140MHz IF and off-air DTV signals
- Wide dynamic range (-10 to -60dBm)
- Fixed gain of 0dB
- Protocol independent - handles all modulation formats
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame