The 7703R4x1-RF are bi-directional, low loss switches for signals from DC to 3GHz. Control of the switch may be done locally at the card-edge with the built-in rotary encoder and dot-matrix display, or remotely through SNMP/VistaLINK®. Applications include selecting from multiple signal sources and routing one to a piece of instrumentation such as an oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer or other signal analysis/monitoring equipment. Similarly, a single signal source may be routed to any one of multiple connected receiving devices for applications such as antenna switching. The 7703R4x1-RF are ideal for use any facility where signal switching is required, or in automated testing applications. The 7703R4x1-RF occupies one card slot.
- Low insertion loss and high return loss to preserve original signal integrity
- Unused ports automatically terminate to 75? (AC coupled)
- Latching relays conserve power usage in the latched state and maintain position in the event of power loss to the card or frame
- Modular, front accessible and hot-swappable - can be conveniently removed from the frame without disconnecting wiring for greatly simplified servicing
- DC - 3GHz bandwidth allows switching of many signal types including RF (L- Band, 70/140MHz IF, CATV, etc.) analog or digital video or audio, serial digital such as DS3, etc.
- Will pass DC LNB power for antenna switching or similar applications
- Controllable via industry standard SNMP allowing easy integration into facilities or automated test setups
- Comprehensive card status monitoring and control via four digit card edge display and rotary encoder or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK®