The 7707CVTA-2 Dual Composite Video and Analog fiber transmitter is a dual channel version that digitizes and multiplexes two analog video and up to four analog audio signals and converts them to an optical signal for transmission. The companion 7707CVRA-2 Dual Composite Video and Analog Audio Fiber Receiver accepts a fiber optic input, demultiplexes the signals, performs D to A convertsion and output two NTSC or PAL analog video signals and up to four balanced analog audio signals.
The fiber output of 7707CVTA and 7707CVTA-2 is available in an assortment of optical wavelengths, accommodating 1310/1550nm, CWDM and DWDM transmission schemes. The 7707CVTA and 7707CVTA-2 occupy one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Single card fiber multiplexor for one or two analog video and four analog audio signals
- Supports both NTSC and PAL
- Broadcast quality analog video and audio performance
- Meets or exceeds EIA/TIA RS250-C short haul specifications for analog video and audio transport
- Superior digital data transmission
- Signal transport over fiber uninterrupted by loss of input video or audio feeds
- Low Audio to Video latency
- Comprehensive Signal and card status monitoring via four-digit card-edge display, or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK® capability
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 7800FR frame with a 7800FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller
- Adjustable gain equalization for up to 250m of Belden 1694 coaxial cable
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame with no fiber disconnect/reconnect required
- Supports single mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable
- Optical output wavelengths at 1310nm, 1550nm, and up to sixteen CWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.2 compliant)
- DWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.1 compliant) also available