The 7707OO-2-OC VistaLINK® enabled, optical to optical wavelength shifter/regenerator for telecom and datacom signals. Monitoring and control of card status and parameters is provided locally at the card edge and remotely via VistaLINK®.
The 7707OO-2-OC accepts two fiber inputs and provides two optical outputs. All versions accept 1270nm to 1610nm optical input signals on multi-mode or single-mode fiber. The 7707OO-2-OC available in 1310nm, 1550nm, CWDM and DWDM configurations.
- Reclocking and indication for OC-3/STM-1, OC-12/STM-4 and OC-48/STM-16 and a number of other telecom and datacom rates (see specifications)
- Non-reclocking mode for support of additional signal rates (125Mb/s-3.187Gb/s)
- Wide range optical input (1270nm-1610nm)
- 1310nm, 1550nm and CWDM wavelengths available for optical outputs
- DWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.1 compliant) also available for fiber link connection
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK®
- Detection and display of optical input power and data rate
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 7800FR frame with a 7800FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller