The 7720AD4 series Audio De-Embedders extract embedded audio as specified by SMPTE ST 272 from a 270Mb/s serial digital video signal. The companion 7720AE4 Audio Embedder facilitates audio multiplexing at the source. The 7720AD4 is available in 4 different versions. SMPTE ST 272 allows for up to four groups (4 channels/group) to be embedded within a serial digital signal. The 7720AD4 can de-embed two audio groups onto four unbalanced AES outputs. The 7720AD4-B can de-embed two audio groups onto four balanced AES outputs. The 7720AD-A4-2 can de-embed one audio group onto two unbalanced AES outputs and 4 balanced analog audio outputs. The 7720AD-B-A4-LTC can de-embed one audio group onto two balanced AES outputs and 4 balanced analog audio outputs and can also be used as a VITC to LTC translator.
- Card edge LEDs indicating module status, video presence, selected audio group data is present
- LED indication for the presence of each of the 4 audio groups within the input video
- Audio group selection via card edge DIP switches
- Audio channel swapping selection via card edge DIP switches (not on 7720AD-A4-2)
- Analog audio output models have independent volume controls for each of the audio channel outputs
- 7720AD-B-A4-LTC has 4 balanced audio outputs or 3 audio outputs and one VITC to LTC translator output - selection of VITC reader line
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 7800FR frame with a 7700FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller