The 7721AD-HD series Audio De-embedders extract embedded audio as specified by SMPTE ST 299-1 from a 1.5Gb/s serial HDTV video signal. The companion 7721AE4-HD Audio Embedder facilitates audio multiplexing at the source. The 7721AD-HD is available in 4 different versions. SMPTE ST 299-1 allows for up to four groups (4 channels/group) to be embedded within a serial digital signal. The 7721AD4-HD can de-embed two audio groups onto four unbalanced AES outputs. The 7721AD-A4-HD can de-embed one audio group onto two unbalanced AES outputs and 4 balanced analog audio outputs. The 7721AD-A4-2HD can de-embed one audio group onto 4 balanced analog audio outputs.
- Automatic detection of video input format
- Card edge LEDs indicating module status, video presence, selected audio group data is present
- Audio group selection via card edge DIP switches
- 7721AD-A4-HD and 7721AD-A4-2HD have independent volume controls for each of the audio channel outputs and supports both HD and SD-SDI signals
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring and control via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 7800FR frame with a 7700FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller