The 7760AVM2 series of video and audio monitoring cards perform a number of quality control and monitoring functions associated with a modern high definition and standard definition serial digital television facility. They perform audio and ancillary data (for HD) or vertical blanking interval (VBI) data (for SDI) demultiplexing from the incoming digital video, analyze the data and display key information about the data on the output video. The outputs are digital video with analog or digital audio.
The 7760AVM2 series modules can be ordered with a 7760AVM-BHP Bulkhead Breakout Panel. This panel is an accessory that provides a convenient way of connecting the audio and GPIO signals into the high-density DB-15 connectors on the rear of the modules. This panel is available for five or ten 7760AVM2's and includes 3 ft. cables to connect to the 7760AVM2 modules.
The 7760AVM2 series modules occupy one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
VistaLINK® enables control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). This offers the flexibility to manage the module status monitoring and configuration from SNMP enabled control systems such as Evertz VistaLINK® Pro locally or remotely.
- One group (4 channels of audio) is demultiplexed from the incoming digital video and VU/PPM level Indicators are keyed as bar graphs in over the picture
- 4 analog audio outputs available for content monitoring
- Analog audio output levels are adjustable
- Analog audio outputs can be set so both are mono mix of the selected channel pair
- Decodes Line 21 XDS packets from SD signals and displays network name, call letters, program name and time of day
- Decodes Widescreen Signaling (WSS), Video Indexing, Active Format Description (AFD), subtitles, and teletext for monitoring
- Displays program rating (V-Chip)
- Decodes EIA-608 closed captions from SD signals and displays on screen
- Decodes vertical interval time code (VITC) from SD signals and "burns" the time code into the picture
- A comprehensive on screen display is available to configure the various features of the module
- Flexible configuration of the text and audio bar graph information displays.
- An extensive list of error conditions can be monitored and fault conditions can be configured from these conditions
- On screen messages can be triggered by the configured fault conditions
- Two GPI inputs are available to modify the display characteristics
- GPO output to indicate user definable fault conditions
- Audio and GPI/Os are available on a high density DB15 connector
- 7760AVM-BHP bulkhead panel is available to facilitate wiring to the high density DB15 connector. (up to 10 AVM2 modules can be wired using each bulkhead panel)
- RS-232 Data logging port to log fault conditions
- AFD monitoring
- Dolby Metadata monitoring
- One auto sensing video input - supports 1080i/60, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/60, 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 525i/59.94 or 625i/50
- One re-clocked HD or SD video output (same as input)
- One HD or SD (same as input) video output with superimposed monitoring information
- Decodes SMPTE ST 12-2 Ancillary time code (ATC) from HD signals or vertical interval time code (VITC) from SD signals and "burns" the time code into the picture
- Optionally decodes PESA format Source ID (8 characters) or Evertz format VITC Source ID from SDI signals, or Evertz format ATC Source ID from HD signals and burns the ID into the picture. (with +SID option)
- Decodes EIA-708 closed captions from HD signals and displays on screen