The 7800DA7-MADI reclocking distribution amplifier provides inexpensive distribution of your AES10 MADI audio signals. The 7800DA7-MADI will automatically equalize MADI signals on Belden 1694A coax up to 250m.
The 7800DA7-MADI supports the industry standard 64-channel payload at a sampling rate of 48kHz. Sampling rates up to 96kHz are also supported at various payload capacities as specified in AES10-2003.
The 7800DA7-MADI card edge LED indicators provide quick and accurate assessment of the incoming signal integrity.
The 7800DA7-MADI occupies one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, or the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity.
- AES10-2003 standard for MADI audio on 75 ohm coax
- Data reclocking provides jitter reduction
- Automatic equalization
- Equalizer and reclocker provide extended cable length compensation (> 250m)
- Seven 75 ohm coax outputs
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via SNMP; using VistaLINK® PRO, CP-2116E or CP-2232E Control Panels. VistaLINK® is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7700FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame