The 7800IDA2Q Dual 3G/HD/SD-SDI Reclocking Distribution Amplifier provides high quality distribution of facility 3G/HD/SD-SDI signals. HD versions support SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M signals while 3G versions also support SMPTE 424M signals. This module features dual auto-sensing equalized inputs with unparalleled cable equalization, making it the most-cost effective and ideal solution for long cable run environments. For maximum flexibility, the module can operate in a dual input to four outputs each configuration or as one input to eight output configuration. The 7800IDA2Q is VistaLINK® enabled, offering remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) giving the flexibility to manage operations, including signal monitoring and module configuration from SNMP capable control systems (Manager or NMS). The 7800IDA2Q occupies 1 card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, or the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity. The 7700FC frame controller is required for configuration.
- HD/SD-SDI dual input with four reclocked outputs per input
- Support for common 3G-SDI video inputs
- Configurable as one DA with eight outputs or two DAs with four outputs each (1x8 or 2 - 1x4)
- Industry leading long reach cable performance
- Input signal presence detection
- High density approach offers 14 modules within 3RU (28 DA's in 3RU)
- Real time VistaLINK® monitoring and trending for SNMP monitoring