The 7703PA series provide amplification of RF signals in the satellite extended L-Band range. Adjustable slope compensation is included. Typical applications include amplification and slope compensation to boost weak signals, drive long coax runs or provide a high power signal for passive distribution systems.
All models occupy one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Can be used as a wideband amplifier without slope compensation for signals from 40 - 2300MHz or as an amplifier with slope compensation for extended L-Band signals from 950 - 2150MHz
- Wide dynamic range (-10 to -60dBm)
- Protocol independent - handles all modulation formats
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display
- Up to 30dB gain, adjustable in 0 – 5dB steps
- AGC mode with adjustable target level to maintain a constant output level with varying input
- Cable slope compensation, adjustable up to 15dB in 1dB steps
- RF input power monitoring
- Remote monitoring through SNMP and VistaLINK® PRO capability
- 7803PA-2-LNB2 (Must be used with 7800FR or 7801FR):
- Dual channel amplifier with built-in LNB power up to 400mA
- LNB power is 13/18V DC adjustable with built-in current limiting, current monitoring and 22kHz tone for LO control