The 7880SLKE-H264HD is a StreamLINK encoder, it is designed to deliver high quality H.264 or MPEG-2 encoded video streams to an IPTV video network. The 7880SLKE-H264HD can accept an HD-SDI or SD-SDI video signal with or without embedded audio and apply exceptional H.264 encoding to produce an H.264 or MPEG-2 over IP output stream. The streaming output can be configured as either unicast or multicast delivery.
- Offers H.264/AVC or MPEG-2 encoding of HD/SDI signals
- Offers AAC Audio Encoding
- Compact one slot design
- Configuration via HTTP web interface or SNMP via VistaLINK
- Built-in web server for quick and easy configuration
- Supports SNMP control for use with the VistaLINK Network Management System