The Matrox® MURA IPX 4K DisplayPort Capture & IP Decode provide two DisplayPort™ 1.2 inputs for high-resolution capture of multiple physical and IP sources, plus high-density decoding of up to four 4K or 16 HD streams—offering an unmatched audiovisual experience.
This PCI Express® card can easily satisfy system builder requirements through the mixing and matching of a wide selection of Matrox video wall components, delivering a scalable solution to accommodate any video environment. Ideal for control rooms, digital signage, AV presentations and other applications requiring high-density capture, streaming, recording, decoding and control.
- Benefit from DisplayPort™ capture and IP decode packed into a single-slot PCI Express board for simplified integration and significant cost savings
- Multi-channel, hardware-accelerated H.264 decoding of IP sources
- 4K video capture in true 24-bit color on up to two DisplayPort sources
- Create high-density, low-footprint video wall controllers optimized for performance, thermals and reliability
- 4:4:4 chroma sampling allows for perfect replication of color
- 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 chroma subsampling allows for significant bandwidth reduction while maintaining proper viewing quality
- Create alpha blending, color key, crop, rotation, mirror, & flip effects
- Work off a separate AV-dedicated network and securely add IP cameras, recording from network-attached storage, live desktop captures, etc., on your video wall without outside intrusion or straining of the host system
- Manage Mura IPX-powered video walls locally or remotely using Matrox MuraControl™ for Windows® or iPad®, as well as third-party software options
- Leverage easy-to-use APIs for tailor-made video wall management using both local and network-based custom user interfaces