The Matrox® MURA IPX 4K capture and IP decode cards provide four HDMI inputs for high-resolution capture of multiple physical and IP sources, plus high-density decoding of up to four 4K or 16 HD streams—offering an unmatched audiovisual experience.
This PCI Express® cards can easily satisfy system builder requirements through the mixing and matching of a wide selection of Matrox video wall components, delivering a scalable solution to accommodate any video environment. Ideal for control rooms, digital signage, AV presentations and other applications requiring high-density capture, streaming, recording, decoding and control.
- Benefit from HDMI capture and IP decoding functionality packed onto a single-slot PCI Express board for simplified integration and significant cost savings
- Multi-channel, hardware-accelerated H.264 decoding of IP sources
- Decode up to two 3840x2160 @60Hz, four 3840x2160 @30Hz, eight 1920x1080 @60Hz, sixteen 1920x1080 @30Hz, or numerous SD IP streams on a single board
- 4K capture in true 24-bit color on up to four HDMI
- Create high-density, low footprint video wall controllers optimized for performance, thermals and reliability
- 4:4:4 chroma sampling allows for perfect replication of color
- 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 chroma subsampling allows for significant bandwidth reduction while maintain proper viewing quality
- Create alpha blending,color key, crop, rotation, mirror & flip effects
- Work off a separate, AV-dedicated network and securely add IP cameras, recordings from network-attached storage, live desktop captures, etc., on your video wall without outside intrusion or straining of the host system
- Prevent loose cabling with secure mini HDMI solutions
- Manage Mura IPX-powered video walls locally or remotely using Matrox MuraControl™ for Windows® or iPad®, as well as third-party software options
- Leverage easy-to-use APIs for tailor-made video wall management using both local and network-based cusom user interfaces