The Matrox® MURA IPX 4K capture and IP decode cards provide four HDMI inputs for high-resolution capture of multiple physical and IP sources, plus high-density decoding of up to four 4K or 16 HD streams—offering an unmatched audiovisual experience.
This PCI Express® card can easily satisfy system builder requirements through the mixing and matching of a wide selection of Matrox video wall components, delivering a scalable solution to accommodate any video environment. Ideal for control rooms, digital signage, AV presentations and other applications requiring high-density capture, streaming, recording, decoding and control.
- 4K capture and IP encode/decode PCI Express® boards engineered to provide best-of-breed hardware and software for OEMs and system builders
- Deliver the market’s most advanced capabilities on their network-based video wall controllers
- Mura IPX boards are ideal for applications involving high-density capture, encoding, streaming, recording, decoding, displaying, and control
- Optimally designed to work with Mura MPX video wall capture and display boards or Matrox C-Series™ multi-display graphics cards
- Mura IPX boards pack 4K capture plus high-density encode and decode functionality onto a single PCIe® card to simplify integration and reduce installation costs
- Capture and IP decode board provides four HDMI 1.4a inputs for direct high-resolution 4Kp60 or 2560x1600p60 capture plus H.264 decoding of up to two 4Kp60, four 4Kp30, eight 1080p60 or sixteen 1080p30 streams
- Capture and IP encode/decode board adds H.264 level 5.2 encoding to stream and record content-including video wall sources, displays or regions-of-interest-anywhere on the network