Capable of driving four displays from one signal, the Matrox® QuadHead2Go™ Q185 multi-monitor controller card provides complete video wall scalability and flexibility. This single-slot PCIe® card is designed to power any video wall configuration of any possible dimension, from any DisplayPort video source reliably delivering flawless image quality across expansive video wall displays, suited for control rooms.
Drive up to four pristine quality Full HD displays from a single 4Kp60 video signal at full RGB 8:8:8 and YUV 4:4:4 color support.
Expand to a video wall configuration of any size by using multiple QuadHead2Go cards.
Create a video wall from any content source, including professional graphics cards and integrated GPUs, video wall controllers, digital signage players, media players, decoders, laptops, NUCs, set-top boxes, gaming consoles, and more.
Design modern and artistic video wall layouts with free rein-each output can have its own resolution, be independently rotated (90, 180, and 270 degrees), cropped, upscaled, downscaled, and positioned anywhere.
Fashion countless forms of setups-arrange displays in 4x1, 1x4, 2x2, 3x1, 1x3, 2x1, or 1x2 rectangular configurations, in portrait or landscape, or other non-rectangular/artistic configurations-and combine/scale them to create large-scale, captivating video walls.
Capture and display HDCP-protected content with QuadHead2Go multi-monitor controllers.
Drive up to 64 1920x1080p60 displays by pairing multiple QuadHead2Go controllers with Matrox D-Series graphics cards.
Create artistic video walls by pairing QuadHead2Go controllers with D-Series graphics cards.
- Position, upscale, downscale, rotate, clone, crop outputs as desired
- Create, edit, save, or delete configurations and/or images at will
- Work online or in offline mode
- Control and fine-tune bezels using the pre-set images available on the products
- Locate devices effortlessly over the network using DHCP or Static IP address
- Operate on Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Customize applications:
- Develop custom functions and applications using the QuadHead2Go REST API.
- Rebrand the Matrox PowerWall software for quick and complete integration by OEMs using the white-label solutions.