Capable of driving four displays from one signal, the Matrox® QuadHead2Go™ Q155 multi-monitor controller card provides complete video wall scalability and flexibility. The single-slot PCIe® card is designed to power any video wall configuration of any possible dimension, from any HDMI® video source-reliably delivering flawless image quality across expansive video wall displays. QuadHead2Go’s pre-set configurations and built-in images simplify the installation experience.
Drive up to four pristine quality Full HD displays from a single video signal - of up to 4Kp60 and 8Kx8K - at full RGB 8:8:8 and YUV 4:4:4 color support.
Expand to a video wall configuration of any size by using multiple QuadHead2Go cards.
Create a video wall from any content source, including professional graphics cards and integrated GPUs, video wall controllers, digital signage players, media players, decoders, laptops, NUCs, set-top boxes, gaming consoles, and more.
Design modern and artistic video wall layouts with free rein-each output can have its own resolution, be independently rotated (90, 180, and 270 degrees), cropped, upscaled, downscaled, and positioned anywhere.
Fashion countless forms of setups-arrange displays in 4x1, 1x4, 2x2, 3x1, 1x3, 2x1, or 1x2 rectangular configurations, in portrait or landscape, or other non-rectangular/artistic configurations and combine/scale them to create large-scale, captivating video walls.
Capture and display HDCP-protected content with QuadHead2Go multi-monitor controllers.
Drive up to 64 1920x1080p60 displays by pairing multiple QuadHead2Go controllers with Matrox D-Series graphics cards.
Create artistic video walls by pairing QuadHead2Go controllers with D-Series graphics cards.
- Position, upscale, downscale, rotate, clone, crop outputs as desired
- Create, edit, save, or delete configurations and/or images at will
- Work online or in offline mode
- Control and fine-tune bezels using the pre-set images available on the products
- Locate devices effortlessly over the network using DHCP or Static IP address
- Operate on Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Customize applications
- Develop custom functions and applications using the QuadHead2Go REST API.
- Rebrand the Matrox PowerWall software for quick and complete integration by OEMs using the white-label solutions.