The Compact Infinity Core 300 is a 300-channel ultra-compact mixing processor. When global live productions require increased processing power from space-conscious locations, the Studer Infinity Compact Core Series delivers. The Compact Core’s 2HU rack height is ideal for OB-Vans and other applications where space may be limited but standard Infinity Core features like 100% redundancy protection are important and often required.
Studer ‘Infinity Core’ technology leverages standard IT components to create the ideal flexible, future-ready backend audio signal processing solution. Capable of processing high channel counts in a CPU-based engine, Infinity Core technology provides a scalable system, with faster development of new signal processing designs, huge channel counts and full system redundancy.
In combination with Studer’s A-Link digital audio interface, Infinity Compact Core solutions enable the use of significantly higher density I/O solutions, utilizing up to 4 A-Link interfaces, each with 1536 I/O capability and provides unrestricted distribution of I/O frames over long distances where required. Infinity Compact Core also includes sophisticated redundancy by running two sample-locked cores in parallel in master and slave modes with auto fail-over switching, without the slightest audible disturbance. Available 300 MEQ channels, the Studer Infinity Compact Core delivers unprecedented capacity with superb sonic quality, in an extremely compact footprint.
- Full Studer infinity core redundancy supported with seamless core switching
- 4 x A-link ports to support up to 6144 Inputs and Outputs (bi-directional)
- 60000 summation nodes which deliver 768 Mix-busses
- Internal and external audio clock support
- 2HU high and below 470mm depth
- Available with 300 MEQ (Compact Infinity Core 300)
- Fully user configurable configuration of channel formats, processing and bus-structure
- Redundant power supplies