The Vista 5 Black Edition (BE) combines legendary Studer performance with the industry leading Infinity Core processing engine. This is a highly flexible, compact digital mixer, with a superbly-conceived control surface that will find favor amongst users in broadcast production, live sound, and performance venues.
The Studer Vista 5 BE is available in 22, 32 and 42 fader sizes, and supports an optional TFT meter bridge. The console’s features include Studer’s unique Vistonics interface and FaderGlow technology, as well as the Infinity Core’s advanced DSP capabilities such as Dynamic EQ plug-ins and full Core redundancy with up to 1000 MEQs (Mono Equivalent Channels).
The Vista 5 BE supports any of Studer’s range of Infinity Core processors, including the Infinity Core 300, 600 and 1000, as well as the new Compact Infinity Core 300, 600 or the economical PCIe Compact Corelink Card that makes any Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) server an infinity core.
- Infinity Core - Studer’s immensely scalable Infinity Core brings unprecedented processing power on standard CPU hardware, available as either a standalone appliance or as software for use with a COTS server
- Vistonics™ - Vista 5 BE incorporates the unique Vistonics user interface which ensures quick and easy console operation-the key to a smooth workflow, short production time, and trouble-free live transmission
- FaderGlow™ - During a hectic live production, FaderGlow provides the operator with an instant overview of the console status by illuminating each fader in one of eight, freely-assignable colors
- Vista FX - Studer offers as a cost option Lexicon® PCM96 Surround (up to 6 Engines) high quality surround effects for the Vista 5 BE, controlled directly from the Vistonics™ user interface
- Loudness Meter - The Vista 5 M3 makes use of dual colour bargraph meters on each fader, along with integral loudness metering in the master section. This keeps the surface as compact as possible whilst providing metering info for mono, stereo, as well as
- Surround Sound - Studer's unique Virtual Surround Panning (VSP II) fits the Vista 5 BE perfectly. It allows the operator to take mono sources and create a realistic sound field (stereo up to 5.1), modelled around a few simple parameters